Directions by Road, Rail & Air, Places to Stay & Opening Hours
For all PR enquiries please contact Roz
PLEASE NOTE: All enquiries for Sir Michael Parkinson should go to Teresa.
Opening Hours & Reservation Times
Lunch : Tuesday to Saturday 12.00pm to 2.30pm : Sunday 12.00pm to 3.30pm
Dinner : Tuesday to Thursday 6.30pm to 9.30pm : Friday and Saturday 6.30pm to 10.00pm : Sunday night closed
Lunch: Tuesday to Saturday 12.00pm to 3.00pm : Sunday 12.00pm to 4.00pm
Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday 6.00pm to 11.00pm : Sunday night closed
To make a reservation for a future date please call between 9.30am and 6.00pm Monday – Friday. On the day reservations can be made outside of these times subject to availability. You can also make reservations via our online booking system or by emailing email@example.com.
Places to Stay
Here’s a list of places to stay within a 10 mile radius of The Royal Oak…. Recommended Places to Stay.
How to get here
Mainline Railway Stations
- Maidenhead Railway station is 4.5 miles by car. Trains run regularly to and from London Paddington.
- Windsor and Eton Riverside station is 8.5 miles by car. Trains run regularly to and from London Waterloo.
Travelling to The Royal Oak by Light Aircraft of Helicopter
If you are travelling by light aircraft here are a list of the airfields that are local to The Royal Oak Paley Street :-
- White Waltham Airfield the home of West London Aero Club (WLAC) is just 1.8 miles from The Royal Oak.
- Blackbushe Airport is 17 miles from The Royal Oak.
- RAF Northolt Airfield is 26.5 miles from The Royal Oak.
- Farnborough Airport is 20 miles from The Royal Oak.
If you are planning to travel by helicopter we recommend Phoenix Helicopters. When making your table reservation let us know that you are intending to travel by helicopter and we can co-ordinate your booking and travel for you with Phoenix Helicopters. The helicopter landing is in a field that is situated just behind the pub. Please note bookings are subject to helicopter and table availability, landing authorisation and the specifics of the journey. Co-ordinates as follows:-
Ordnance Survey (OSGB): SU867761
Decimal latitude and longitude:-
North 51degrees 28.633 minutes
West 000 degrees 45.167 minutes
N 51:28:38 W 000:45:10
For further information and to make your bookings please call 01628 620541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- London Heathrow is approximately 30 minutes by car via the M4 Motorway. Distance 18.5 miles.
- London City Airport is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes by car. Distance 42.5 miles.
- Gatwick Airport is approximately 1 hour 10 minutes by car. Distance 54.5 miles.
- Stansted Airport is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes by car. Distance 77 miles.
Please fill in the form below to send us a message: